[visionlist] Call for Symposia - IMRF 2018 - Toronto, June 14-17

Laurence Harris harris at yorku.ca
Mon Jan 1 17:57:04 -05 2018

The International Multisensory Research Forum (IMRF)

The IMRF is organized around a series of small symposia (with 3-6
speakers in each). It is with great pleasure that we announce the
opening of symposium submissions for IMRF 2018 (Toronto, Canada - June
14-17). You can submit your symposium proposal until February 12 at the
following URL:
_http://imrf.info/wp_imrf/annual-meeting/registration-submissions/_

Submissions for regular abstracts will open no later than February 1 and
close on March 12.

For more information about the conference, please go to our IMRF.info
<IMRF.info> website.

We wish you a Happy New Year! and are looking forward to see you all in
Toronto!

-- the IMRF2018 Organizing Committee