[visionlist] Faculty position in Sydney, Australia

Anina Rich anina.rich at mq.edu.au
Tue Jan 2 20:21:46 -05 2018

Dear colleagues,

The Department of Cognitive Science at Macquarie University has a faculty position now available where you will find friendly cognitive neuroscientists, philosophers of mind, cognitive psychologists and linguists to talk to and work with. (Note one of the potential priority areas is computational neuroscience/modelling).

http://jobs.mq.edu.au/cw/en/job/501424/lecturer-or-senior-lecturer-in-cognitive-science (closing date 25th Feb 2018)

On a personal note, I have now been in this Department for 10 years and it is a great work environment! I’m happy to answer queries from potential candidates about our Perception in Action Research Centre and the intellectual environment in general.

Please also note there are also postdoctoral fellowship opportunities: http://jobs.mq.edu.au/cw/en/job/502019/postdoctoral-research-fellow (closing date 28th Jan 2018)

Best,

Anina

Associate Professor Anina N. Rich
Perception in Action Research Centre (PARC) & ARC Centre for Cognition & its Disorders (CCD)
Department of Cognitive Science
Macquarie University NSW 2109
Australia

Phone: +61 2 9850 9597
Email: anina.rich at mq.edu.au<mailto:anina.rich at mq.edu.au>

Websites:
https://www.cogsci.mq.edu.au/members/profile.php?memberID=194
Director, PARC: http://www.mq.edu.au/research/research-centres-groups-and-facilities/healthy-people/centres/PARC
Director, Synaesthesia Research Group: http://www.cogsci.mq.edu.au/research/projects/synaesthesia/
Associate investigator, CCD: https://www.ccd.edu.au/
2016 President, Australasian Cognitive Neuroscience Society (ACNS): http://www.acns.org.au/
Member, Global Young Academy: http://globalyoungacademy.net/

The Faculty of Human Sciences acknowledges the traditional custodians of the Macquarie University Land, the Wattamattageal clan of the Darug nation, whose cultures and customs have nurtured and continue to nurture this land since the Dreamtime. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.