[visionlist] Berlin Start-up seeks biologists

Arnab Chakrabarty chakrabarty at flyinghealth.com
Thu Jan 11 15:11:05 -05 2018

Berlin Start-up seeks biologists for multiple open positions (senior and
junior)

neuraltrain GmbH is a newly founded digital health start-up based in Berlin
developing innovative, digital, mental health solutions.

We are looking for biologist(s)/neuroscientist(s) for one of the current
projects on a digital therapy solution in depression and affective
disorders. Start dates are marginally negotiable although immediate
availability (starting March, 2018) is strongly preferred.

Responsibilities:

*	Design, conduct, analyse and present research from the project
*	In-depth literature review and meta-analyses; in particular, brain
oscillations, psychophysics, depression, internet based therapy
interventions are topics of relevance
*	Identification and establishment of scientific collaboration with
academic partners
*	Writing reports, grants, publications in English (and German)

Qualifications and traits desired:

*	PhD in Neurosciences/ Cognitive Neurosciences/ Psychology/ Biology;
fresh graduates and post-docs are particularly encouraged to apply
*	Expertise in any of the following areas: neuronal oscillations,
neurobiology of emotion, neurobiology of attention, psychophysics,
perceptual learning. Programming and some app development experience is a
strong plus
*	Experience as an independent researcher in any of the above areas
*	Knowledge of Python and/or willingness to learn, strong statistical
and analytical skills
*	Entrepreneurial mentality and an ownership/stakeholder attitude to
get things done
*	Knowledge of 'key opinion leaders' in depression and psychiatry,
psychology, brain oscillations is a plus

You do not have to match all the criteria to apply. We will assess your fit
on a case by case basis.

We are an equal opportunities employer and favour diversity.

We offer a young, dynamic and dynamic working environment in a hip and
exciting co-working space right in the heart of Berlin. We are a small, but
growing team and are very well-connected in the Digital Health ecosystem. We
offer enough flexibility to grow personally and professionally.

Location: Berlin

Position: Full-time

If you feel addressed by this job description, feel encouraged to get in
touch at  <mailto:chakrabarty at neuraltrain.de> chakrabarty at neuraltrain.de
with your CV and cover letter describing your motivation for the project and
digital health.

Dr. Arnab Chakrabarty

Founder and CEO,

neuraltrain GmbH