[visionlist] AREADNE 2018 Call for Abstracts

John Pezaris jpezaris at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 10:49:01 -05 2018

AREADNE 2018
Research in Encoding and Decoding of Neural Ensembles
Nomikos Conference Centre, Santorini, Greece
20-24 June 2018
http://areadne.org
info at areadne.org

Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to announce solicitation of abstracts for poster
presentation at AREADNE 2018, 20-24 June 2018, our seventh
meeting to be held at the Nomikos Conference Centre in Santorini,
Greece.  Continuing with the same highly successful format,
AREADNE 2018 will bring scientific leaders from around the world
to present their theoretical and experimental work on the
functioning of neuronal ensembles.  The meeting will provide an
informal yet spectacular setting in which attendees can discuss
their recent ideas and discoveries, with a relaxed pace that
emphasizes interaction.

Please see the Call for Abstracts for additional details,
including links for templates, at

        http://areadne.org/call-for-abstracts

Submissions of abstracts for poster presentations are due by
9 Feb 2018; notifications will be provided by 13 March 2018.
We strongly encourage potential attendees to submit an abstract
as presenters have registration priority.

For information about the conference, please refer to the main
web page

        http://areadne.org

or send email to us at info at areadne.org.

We hope to see you at AREADNE 2018!