[visionlist] [Vision] New Feature "Jobs in Research"

Vision Editorial Office vision at mdpi.com
Wed Jan 24 04:19:57 -05 2018

Dear Colleagues,

We recently added a new section "Jobs in Research" to the homepage of
journal /Vision/ (http://www.mdpi.com/journal/vision). The aim is to
help promote vacancies to a wider audience, which will be of benefit to
those looking to hire any potential applicants who are readers of the
journal.

We invite you to make use of this feature. If there are any vacancies in
your research group or institute, please get in touch. You may either
forward the website of your job advert to us or submit the job
information at the following link:

http://www.mdpi.com/journal/vision/addjob

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Ms. Huimin Lin
Managing Editor
Vision (http://www.mdpi.com/journal/vision)

Disclaimer: The information and files contained in this message are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed. If you have received this message in error,
please notify me and delete this message from your system. You may not
copy this message in its entirety or in part, or disclose its contents
to anyone.