[visionlist] [Jobs] Computer Vision/Robotics Engineer
sonerulun at sabanciuniv.edu
Wed Jan 31 01:26:52 -05 2018
(Sorry for cross posting)
Infinium Robotics is looking for experienced Computer Vision and
Robotics Engineer to work with our team of hard- core engineers in the area
of robotics and drones in Singapore.
Your main activities will be:
❖ Conducting research and development for robotics navigation (AGV/UGV)
and computer vision based navigation, fast detection and scanning technol
❖ Developing algorithms to perform mapping, state estimation, localization,
sensor fusion and autonomous navigation.
❖ Performing tests, problem diagnosis, and debugging.
You should have:
❖ Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent Engineering degree.
❖ Experience with ROS, OpenCV, PCL and Gazebo, proficiency in C++ and/or
❖ Understanding of and experience with any, preferably more of the following
- Optical flow,
- Real-time machine vision,
- Visual odometry ,
- Vision and/or filter based SLAM,
- Sensor fusion,
- 3D Mapping
- Sensor alignment and calibration,
- AGV/UGV control and navigation.
❖ Citable projects demonstrating Computer Vision / Robotics abilities and
Following additional knowledge will not be required, but considered as a
❖ Previous work with aerial and ground robotics (drones) or robotics in
general is also highly valuable.
- Barcode reading techniques
- User interface programming, SQL databases
- CUDA programming
Competitive Salary. Full time contract. Working Hours: 09:00 to 18:00 Flex.
If you are interested, drop our friendly staff an email with your CV.
[How To Apply]
Application should include :
1. CV with a full publication, patent and previous employment information
2. Github and/or some sample codes.
3. Edit the subject of your email for the job position you prefer.
Engineer Job Application / Robotics Engineer Job Application]
4. Mail to *soner _AT_ **infiniumrobotics** _DoT _ **com*
<careers at infiniumrobotics.com> with careers at infiniumrobotics.com in
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist