[visionlist] gif maker?

Bryan Jones bryan.jones at m.cc.utah.edu
Tue Feb 6 19:28:58 -05 2018

I am using an older version of Photoshop CS 6 and find that animated gifs are an incredible way to communicate visual information.

Use the script feature to load images into a stack, then make frames from layers in the animation palette, then > Export for Web where you define the speed and looping (or not).

Best regards,

Bryan