[visionlist] Reminder: 2018 Vision Travel Award - Application Deadline: 28 February 2018

Vision Editorial Office vision at mdpi.com
Sun Feb 11 06:10:48 -05 2018

Dear Colleague,

This is a gentle reminder in case you missed our previous letter as the
deadline’s fast approaching! If you are interested to apply for this
award, please submit your application before 28 February 2018 at
http://www.mdpi.com/journal/vision/awards. The award will consist of 500
Swiss Francs.

The candidates should be Ph.D. students or postdoctoral fellows in the
field of visual science, and will attend and participate in an
international conference in 2018. Eligible candidates are encouraged to
submit the following files at http://www.mdpi.com/journal/vision/awards
before 28 February 2018:

a. Outline of current and future work (500 words).
b. CV, including a complete list of publications.
c. The conference you plan to attend and the work that you will present.
d. A letter of recommendation from a supervisor is preferred.

The winner will be announced on the Vision website by 31 March 2018.
We would be happy if you can distribute this information among your
colleagues.

We look forward to receiving your nominations and applications!

Best regards,

Ms. Huimin Lin
Managing Editor
Vision (http://www.mdpi.com/journal/vision)