[visionlist] [jobs] Start-up in Berlin seeks biologists for multiple open positions (senior and junior)

Arnab Chakrabarty Chakrabarty at flyinghealth.com
Mon Mar 26 03:56:51 -05 2018

Start-up in Berlin seeks biologists for multiple open positions (senior and junior)
neuraltrain GmbH is a newly founded digital health start-up based in Berlin developing innovative, digital mental health solutions.
We are looking for biologist(s)/neuroscientist(s) for one of the current projects on a digital therapy solution in depression and affective disorders. Start dates are as soon as possible.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

  *   Design, conduct, analyse and present experimental research from the project
  *   In-depth literature review and meta-analyses; in particular, brain oscillations, psychophysics, perceptual learning, depression, internet-based therapy interventions are topics of relevance
  *   Identification and establishment of scientific collaboration with academic partners
  *   Writing reports, grants, publications in English

WE DESIRE:

  *   PhD in Neurosciences/ Psychology/ Biology; fresh graduates and post-docs are particularly encouraged to apply
  *   Expertise in the following areas: neuronal oscillations, affective sciences, psychophysics, perceptual learning, EEG, EMG, skin conductance experiments and Depression.
  *   Programming and some app development experience is a strong plus
  *   Experience as an independent researcher in any of the above areas
  *   Knowledge of Python and/or willingness to learn, strong statistical and analytical skills
  *   Entrepreneurial mentality and an ownership/stakeholder attitude to get things done
  *   Knowledge of 'key opinion leaders' in depression and psychiatry, psychology, brain oscillations is a plus

You do not have to match all the criteria to apply. We will assess your fit on a case by case basis.
We are an equal opportunities employer and favour diversity.

We offer a young and dynamic working environment in a hip and exciting co-working space called MINDSPACE right in the heart of Berlin. We are a small, but growing team and are very well-connected in the Digital Health ecosystem. We offer enough flexibility to grow personally and professionally.

Location: Berlin

Position: Full-time

If you feel addressed by this job description, feel encouraged to get in touch at chakrabarty at neuraltrain.de<mailto:chakrabarty at neuraltrain.de> with your CV and cover letter describing your motivation for the project and digital health.

Dr. Arnab Chakrabarty
Founder and CEO,
neuraltrain GmbH

---
Contact Details:
Dr. Arnab Chakrabarty
CEO, neuraltrain GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)160 97041155
Email: chakrabarty at neuraltrain.de<mailto:chakrabarty at neuraltrain.de>
---
Company Details:
Address: neuraltrain GmbH, c/o F.H. Incubator GmbH, Friedrichstr. 68, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Registered at Handelsregister des Registergerichts Charlottenburg; Registernummer: HRB 191630 B
UStID: Pending
Managing Director: Dr. Arnab Chakrabarty
---
information and/or be subject to company privilege. It should not be copied,