[visionlist] Call for Papers - EUVIP 2018
frederic.dufaux at l2s.centralesupelec.fr
Sun Apr 1 17:09:13 -05 2018
Please find below the Call for Papers for EUVIP 2018. Feel free to share
it with your colleagues and to transmit it through appropriate channels.
With kind regards,
7th European Workshop on Visual Information Processing
November 26-28, 2018
We are delighted to invite you to submit a paper to the 7th European
Workshop on Visual Information Processing (EUVIP) taking place in
*Tampere, Finland, 26 - 28 November 2018*.
The focus of the EUVIP series of workshops is on visual information
processing, modeling, and analysis inspired by human and biological
visual systems, with applications to image and video processing and
Topics of interest to EUVIP2018 include, but are not limited to:
* Image and video compression
* Image restoration, enhancement and super-resolution
* Video processing and analytics
* Biometrics, forensics, and image & video content protection
* Depth map, 3D, multi-view encoding
* Visual quality and quality of experience assessment
* Computational vision models and perceptual-based processing
* Color image understanding & processing
* Sparse and redundant visual data representation
* Image and video data fusion
* Image and video communication in the cloud
* Visual substitution for blind and visually impaired
* Display and quantization of visual signals
* Deep learning for visual information processing
* Image processing for autonomous vehicles
* Visual information processing for AR/VR Systems
* 360/omnidirectional image/video processing
Special attention will be devoted to student contributions in EUVIP2018.
Regular student papers, for which the first author is a student, will be
considered for best student paper award.
We are pleased to announce the EUVIP 2018 PLENARY SPEAKERS
"Consciousness of Stream: Perceptually Optimizing Global Video"
Laboratory for Image and Video Engineering (LIVE),
University of Texas at Austin, USA
November, 26, 2018
"Sparse Modeling in Image Processing and Deep Learning"
Israel Institute of Technology, Israel
November, 27, 2018
“Patch-based regularization in hyperspectral imaging inverse problems”
Instituto de Telecomunicações, Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal
November, 27, 2018
“Cross Roads between Signal Processing, Pattern Recognition and Machine
Learning – Towards Industrial AI Applications”
Signal Processing Laboratory, Tampere University of Technology, Finland
November, 28, 2018
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers, with 4-6
pages of technical content, figures and references, through the
conference website: www.tut.fi/euvip2018 <http://www.tut.fi/euvip2018>
* Submission Deadline: June, 15, 2018
* Notification of Acceptance: 15 August 2018
* Camera Ready (Final Paper) Submission: 15 September 2018
The general sponsor of EUVIP 2018 is Tampere University of Technology.
Technical sponsors are IEEE Circuits and Systems Society (IEEE CASS) and
All regular submissions will be peer-reviewed, and accepted papers will
be presented in a technical session (oral or poster). Regular papers
presented at the conference will be included in the conference
proceedings and published in IEEE Xplore.
Frederic Dufaux, Fellow IEEE
Directeur de Recherche CNRS
Laboratoire des Signaux et Systèmes (L2S, UMR 8506)
CNRS - CentraleSupelec - Université Paris-Sud
3, rue Joliot Curie
91192 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex, FRANCE
email: frederic.dufaux at l2s.centralesupelec.fr
tel: +33 1 69 85 17 44
mobile: +33 6 21 33 09 27
Signal Processing: Image Communication
"High Dynamic Range Video"
"Digital Holographic Data Representation and Compression"
"Emerging Technologies for 3D Video"
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist