[visionlist] OPAM 2018 Announces Wei Ji Ma as Keynote Speaker

OPAM Information opam.info at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 17:53:33 -05 2018

********************************* OPAM 2018
********************************26th Annual Workshop on Object Perception,
Attention, and Memoryhttp://www.opam.net/ <http://www.opam.net/>November
15, 2018 in New Orleans,
LA********************************************************************************
We
are pleased to announce Dr. Wei Ji Ma as the OPAM 2018 Keynote Speaker! Dr.
Ma is a professor of neuroscience and psychology at New York University,
and studies the behavioral and neural computations underlying perception,
working memory, and decision-making. Dr. Ma also plays an active role in
educating young scientists, particularly through inspiring stories in his
“Growing Up in Science” series. To learn more about Dr. Wei Ji Ma, his
research, and the “Growing Up in Science” series, please visit his lab page
<http://www.cns.nyu.edu/malab/>. We are also pleased to announce that OPAM
abstract submissions will open on May 15, 2018 and close on July 15, 2018!
Conference registration will open later in the year. OPAM runs solely on
the support of generous sponsors. Sponsorship rates begin for as little as
$200, which includes advertising space in the OPAM program, website and
emails, and spotlight exposure during the conference. To learn more about
becoming a sponsor for OPAM 2018, please visit our page
<http://www.opam.net/?page_id=554> or e-mail us at opam.info at gmail.com
<opam.info at gmail.com>. We appreciate your support! If you haven’t already,
please also join the OPAM Group on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/1603991869879972/> for more updates about
the conference! Stay tuned as we announce more information about our
upcoming conference soon! We look forward to seeing you at OPAM this
year! The 2018 OPAM organizersBriana Kennedy, Caitlin Mullin, Steve
Walenchok, & Yelda Semizer *OPAM 2018 Sponsors*Visual Cognition -
http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/pvis20/current
<http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/pvis20/current>The Psychonomic Society -
www.psychonomic.org <http://www.psychonomic.org/>SR Research -
http://www.sr-research.com <http://www.sr-research.com/>Arizona State