[visionlist] Early bird registration and abstract submission extension

Daniele Zavagno daniele.zavagno at unimib.it
Mon Apr 30 05:02:11 -05 2018

Dear Colleagues,

As we have received requests for an extension for registration and abstract submission for VSAC 2018, we gladly extend the possibility for early bird registration and to submit abstracts till May 15 (it’s a Tuesday). After that day we will initiate the reviewing process with the Scientific Committee.

Those who payed more than early-brid registration prior to this extension will be reimbursed of the difference.

Kindest regards,
Daniele and Rossana