[visionlist] Postdoc position at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
pertzov at gmail.com
Thu May 3 02:48:36 -05 2018
A full-time funded post doc position is available in the Visual Cognition
Lab of Dr. Yoni Pertzov at the Psychology Department of the Hebrew
University of Jerusalem. Initial appointment will be for one year with the
option to renew it for another year. Preferred starting date: July 2018.
The postdoctoral fellow will lead the lab’s part in a research project
addressing early diagnosis of depression subtypes using eye movements and
EEG\fMRI signals. The project is part of an ongoing collaboration with
ElMindA Company (http://elminda.com/) and Tel Hashomer Hospital. The
postdoctoral fellow will also be encourage to be involved in other projects
running in the lab and initiate additional ones.
Labs website: https://www.pertzov.com/
Successful candidates should have:
1) Doctoral training in a relevant field (e.g., Psychology, Neuroscience,
Computer science or Cognitive Science)
2) Experience with eye tracking and\or machine learning and\or neuroimaging
3) Interests in the lab’s research areas,
4) A passion and a commitment to science, as well as strong social skills.
5) Strong computational skills are a plus
Email to Dr. Yoni Pertzov yoni.pertzov at mail.huji.ac.il:
1) a CV
2) a brief statement of research interests
3) the names and contact details of two academic references.
Applications will be considered until the position is filled.
Yoni Pertzov, PhD
Department of Psychology
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
t:972 2 5880338
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist