[visionlist] Face Database

Richard Young richardyoung9 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 12:29:15 -05 2018

Karolinska database is high quality and well controlled as to lighting,
etc. In my experience, in an unpublished study I did on computer
recognition of emotion in faces.

Thanks,
Dick  Young
http://www.drivingsafetyconsulting.com/

“I see it now: this world is swiftly passing.” – The greatest warrior Karna
from the Hindu Epic Mahabharata, circa 400 BC

"If you’re going through hell keep going." - Winston Churchill