[visionlist] [Jobs] Postdoctoral Fellowship and Software Engineer at CSIRO Robotics, Australia Deadline 15th June 2018

peym.mo peym.mo at gmail.com
Tue May 8 06:07:24 -05 2018

Do you want to work for one of the world's leading research organisations,
live in a city with extremely high standard of living, enjoy pristine
beaches and sun all year round, and still carry out ground breaking Machine
Learning research to solve real-world challenges? If so, this position is
for you.

I’m very pleased to announce two new positions (a Postdoctoral Fellowship,
a Software Engineer) at the CSIRO Data61 Robotics and Autonomous Systems
Group, located in Brisbane, Australia. We are looking for a Postdoc Fellow
and a Software Engineer with experience in Machine Learning and Computer
Vision to join our Robotics group. We are currently building new
technologies for multimodal robotics perception and Probabilistic Deep
Learning applied to multispectral/hyperspectral data with real impact for
Australia.

More information can be found at,
https://research.csiro.au/robotics/work-with-us/

Before applying, we encourage you to read the full position descriptions
for these roles. These documents can be viewed at:

*Postdoctoral Fellowship – Probabilistic Multispectral Deep Learning*

https://goo.gl/WwcKnU

*Software Engineer - Applied 3D Machine Learning*

https://goo.gl/P5taW1

*How to Apply: *

To apply, please provide a CV as well as a cover letter addressing the
selection criteria in brief, and upload these as one document to the links
above.

Please *do not* email your application directly.  Applications received via
this method may not be considered by the selection panel.

Please feel free to forward this information to anyone whom you think is
interested.

Regards,

A/Prof. Peyman Moghadam