[visionlist] OSA Vision Meeting early registration ends June 30th

Michael A Webster mwebster at unr.edu
Tue Jun 26 02:07:12 -05 2018

Early registration for the OSA Vision Meeting in Reno Nevada ends June 30th. After this date registration will increase by $50.

The conference will begin with a reception at 5:00 PM on September 20 and end at 3:00 PM on September 23rd. The Friday and Saturday Banquets are open to all attendees.

If you arrive by early afternoon on the 20th we also welcome you to enjoy a pre-conference “appetizer” symposium that will include talks by Lynne Kiorpes (NYU), Colin Clifford (UNSW), and Irv Bierderman (USC).

Further details and updates are available on the conference website: http://www.osavisionmeeting.org/2018/conf/

We look forward to seeing you in Reno this September.