[visionlist] Call: “Computational Approaches for Human-Human and Human-Robot Social Interactions” for Frontiers in Robotics and AI

Cigdem Beyan beyancigdem at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 07:34:06 -05 2018

In collaboration with the journal Frontiers in Robotics and AI we are
bringing together a selected group of international experts to contribute
to an open-access article collection on:

"Computational Approaches for Human-Human and Human-Robot Social
Interactions"

Visit the collection homepage for the full description of the project:
https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/8447

Guest Editors:

Vittorio Murino, Fondazione Istituto Italiano di Technologia, Genoa, Italy

Cigdem Beyan, Fondazione Istituto Italiano di Technologia, Genoa, Italy

Gentiane Venture, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Fuchu,
Japan

Agnieszka Wykowska, Fondazione Istituto Italiano di Technologia, Genoa,
Italy

Abstract submission deadline is 12 Sep 2018

Manuscript submission deadline is 11 Jan 2019

As a contributing author, you will benefit from:

   •  High visibility with eBook and our research network

   •  Rigorous, transparent and fast peer review

   •  10% discount on publishing fees (
https://www.frontiersin.org/about/publishing-fees)

   •  Advanced impact metrics

Kind regards,

Vittorio Murino, Cigdem Beyan, Gentiane Venture and Agnieszka Wykowska