[visionlist] PhD/postdoc positions @ TU Darmstadt

Frank Jäkel fjaekel at uos.de
Tue Jul 17 07:10:43 -05 2018

Dear all, I’ve recently moved to the new Centre for Cognitive Science at TU Darmstadt, Germany, and I’m looking for PhD students and postdocs to join me there. My lab is interested in visual perception, categorization, concept attainment, and problem solving. We also work on psychophysical methods, probabilistic modeling, and machine learning. The official job ads can be found below (they are in German but speaking German is not a prerequisite; the deadline is end of July). Please contact me if you’re interested. Best regards,Frank Centre for Cognitive Science @ TU Darmstadthttps://www.tu-darmstadt.de/cogsci Job adshttps://www.tu-darmstadt.de/karriere_planen/allgemeineausschreibung/stellen_details_272256.en.jsphttps://www.tu-darmstadt.de/karriere_planen/allgemeineausschreibung/stellen_details_272320.en.jsp Representative publicationshttp://tubiblio.ulb.tu-darmstadt.de/view/person/J=E4kel=3AF=2E=3A=3A.html