[visionlist] University of Alcalá (Spain): 2 Postdoctoral positions in Computer Vision and Deep Learning

Roberto López-Sastre robertoj.lopez at uah.es
Wed Jul 18 11:15:06 -05 2018

We announce that 2 postdoc positions are available in the computer
vision group GRAM ( http://agamenon.tsc.uah.es/Investigacion/gram/ )
at the University of Alcalá ( http://www.uah.es/en/ ), in Spain.

The research group GRAM is currently offering 2 Postdoctoral Marie
Skłodowska-Curie Fellowships (of 2 years) within the
H2020-MSCA-COFUND-2016 program GOT ENERGY TALENT (
http://gotenergytalent.uah.es/ ).

The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work on
cutting-edge computer vision and machine learning research projects.
The research, funded by the GOT ENERGY TALENT initiative, will focus
on developing new AI and computer vision based solutions for the
problem of smart transportation & mobility. In particular, she/he will
address the problems of advanced vehicle detection and tracking
solutions, and also vehicle counting models for monitoring traffic
congestions.

Candidates are expected to have a solid background in deep learning
and computer vision. A solid publication record in top-tier computer
vision and machine learning conferences (CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, BMVC, ICML,
NIPS, ICLR) is also expected.

For further information and on-line applying, see:
-http://gotenergytalent.uah.es/first-call/
-http://gotenergytalent.uah.es/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/GET_1st_Call_Guide_for_Applicants.pdf

If interested, please directly contact me, Prof. Roberto López-Sastre
(robertoj.lopez at uah.es). Attach to the email a copy of your CV WITH a
list including all your publications. We want to work with the
pre-selected candidates to prepare the formal proposal for the MSCA.

Rober