[visionlist] Unconventional vision: IROS 2018 Workshop

Yulia Sandamirskaya ysandamirskaya at ini.uzh.ch
Tue Jul 31 03:19:16 -05 2018

Unconventional Sensing and Processing for Robotic Visual Perception, IROS 2018 Workshop

* Technical program, schedule, and speakers info are now updated on:

         http://iros2018-uvsp.org <http://iros2018-uvsp.org/>

* Event dates:

	October 5, 2018, 14:30 - 19:00
	Madrid Municipal Conference Centre, Madrid, Spain

* We are proud to confirm our excellent speakers:

	François Berry             Institute Pascal-CNRS, France
	Luca Benini                  ETH Zurich, Switzerland
	Jörg Conradt                KTH, Sweden
	Margarita Chli              ETH Zurich, Switzerland
	Guido de Croon           TU Delft, The Netherlands
	Tobi Delbruck               ETH Zurich, Switzerland
	Piotr Dudek                  University of Manchester, United Kingdom
	Andrew Davison           Imperial College London, United Kingdom
	Justus Piater                University of Innsbruck, Austria
	Davide Scaramuzza     University of Zurich, Switzerland

* Submissions:

	Deadline for abstract submission is Aug. 1, however, we will accept short abstracts (300 words) for poster and demo presentations until Aug. 20.

	Abstracts can be submitted over easychair: https://easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?timeout=1;key=75287428.APwGdP6W62gzEPiY <https://easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?timeout=1;key=75287428.APwGdP6W62gzEPiY>

		or via Email: ysandamirskaya at ini.uzh.ch <mailto:ysandamirskaya at ini.uzh.ch> .

	Please, find more information on the abstract submission and topics on the Workshop webpage:

	 http://www.iros2018-uvsp.org  <http://www.iros2018-uvsp.org/>.

* The  registration site of the main conference (“Workshops and Tutorials”) can be used to register for the workshop:

	 https://www.iros2018.org/registration <https://www.iros2018.org/registration>

* Organisers:

	Julien Martel (ETH Zurich)
	Yulia Sandamirskaya (University of Zurich & ETH Zürich)
	Jörg Conradt (KTH, Stockholm)

We are looking forward to welcome you at this event!

—
Dr. Yulia Sandamirskaya
Institute  of  Neuroinformatics (INI)
Neuroscience Center Zurich (ZNZ)