[visionlist] postdoc position on individual differences in spatial navigation

Russell Epstein epstein at psych.upenn.edu
Fri Aug 17 10:31:33 -05 2018

A two-year postdoctoral position is available at Temple University to work
with Dr. Nora Newcombe (co-mentored by Dr. Russell Epstein of the
University of Pennsylvania). The postdoc will work on an NSF-funded project
on the neural correlates of individual differences in navigation skill
using neuroimaging in adult humans. We prefer a background in spatial
cognition and familiarity with fMRI, but we will consider other individuals
whose prior work is in cognitive neuroscience more broadly, but with an
interest in navigation and individual differences. We would also prefer
someone who is available in the next few months, but the position will
remain open until filled. Please email a CV, sample papers, statement of
interest, and contact information for references to newcombe at temple.edu or
epstein at psych.upenn.edu.