[visionlist] Save the Date: Symposium on Cognitive and Motor Processes in Spatial Attention at Durham University 11th/12th July 2019

SMITH, DAN T. daniel.smith2 at durham.ac.uk
Thu Sep 6 09:14:23 -05 2018

Dear colleagues
As part of our Open Research Area grant "Control of Attention by the Motor System: A Motor Bias Theory of Attention" we invite you to participate in a symposium exploring interactions between attention, working memory and motor control to be held at Durham University on 11th and 12th July next year. We have a great line up of speakers, including keynotes from Prof Marissa Carrasco and Prof Christian Olivers. There will also be a poster & networking session / drinks reception  for delegates,  and a social dinner on the evening of the 11th. Further details can be found on our webpage: http://motorbiasproject.com/workshop. The registration portal for the symposium will open soon, we hope to see you next July!

Dan Smith
Soazig Casteau
Thomas Schenk
Stefan van der Stigchel