[visionlist] Symposium on Cognitive and Motor Processes in Spatial Attention at Durham University 11th/12th July 2019

SMITH, DAN T. daniel.smith2 at durham.ac.uk
Thu Sep 20 06:02:04 -05 2018

Dear colleagues
The registration portal for our symposium is now active! Join us and our fantastic speakers  to discuss the latest developments in the field. Registration is only £20 (£50 including social dinner), and includes wine/nibbles at the poster session, lunch on the 12th and coffee during breaks.  Find out more information here: http://motorbiasproject.com/workshop or follow this link to register https://www.dur.ac.uk/conference.booking/details/?id=1041
Hope to see you in Durham next July!
Dan Smith

Daniel T. Smith, PhD
Associate Professor