[visionlist] Job opportunity at Pixium Vision

Guillaume Buc gbuc at pixium-vision.com
Fri Oct 5 03:24:33 -05 2018

Dear all,

Pixium Vision's mission is to create a world of bionic vision for those who have lost their sight. The company develops retinal implant systems for patients with severe vision loss or blindness.

Our first version of our new photovoltaic implant system  is currently in clinical trials, and we are looking for an image processing senior engineer to work on our next generation image-based stimulation chain.

The Image Processing Senior Engineer drives the technical strategy for the image processing and stimulation generation of Pixium's Bionic Vision Systems. In this role, he/she is in close link with the clinical team and provides inputs to other R&D teams participating in the product's stimulation chain development. In particular, he/she defines the system and software requirements for the image processing chains included in the product.

Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role is required. The job is based in Paris, France in the lively and central Bastille area. Detailed job description available at http://www.pixium-vision.com/en/contact-us/job-opportunities.

If you are interested in helping treat blindness through this high-impact position in an international team developing a cutting edge product, please do not hesitate to apply through the website, along with a CV and cover letter.

Best regards,
Guillaume Buc
Chief Technology Officer, Pixium Vision

[Macintosh HD:Users:echassagne:Dropbox (Pixium):logoPixium:LogoPixium2014_rvb.jpg]

www.pixium-vision.com<http://www.pixium-vision.com/>
+33 1 76 21 47 38
74 rue du Faubourg Saint-Antoine, 75012 Paris
Notice of confidentiality
http://www.pixium-vision.com/en/email-disclaimer