[visionlist] Developmental, Cognitive, and Behavioral Neuroscience area in UH Dept of Psychology seeks applicants for PhD program

Benjamin Tamber-Rosenau bjtrbjtr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 12:59:48 -05 2018

Corrected message below:

My apologies if you are seeing this for the Nth time because of
cross-posting:

I'm writing to communicate the attached flyer advertising our PhD program
in Developmental, Cognitive, and Behavioral Neuroscience in the Department
of Psychology at the University of Houston. Our application deadline
is *December
15, 2018*.

Please share this flyer with promising grad applicants!

Best,
Ben

Benjamin Tamber-Rosenau, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor