[visionlist] Symposium on inhibition in Amsterdam, December 5-7

Michel F. michel.failing at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 09:44:25 -05 2018

Dear colleagues,

EPOS (Dutch Graduate Education Network) is excited to announce this year's
EPOS symposium. From 5th to the 7th December 2018, our excellent speakers
present their recent work on the topic of "Inhibition" in Amsterdam (The
Netherlands). For PhD students, we also offer workshops which give an
introduction on how to use EEG and fMRI methods to study inhibition. We
furthermore invite all PhD students, junior and senior researchers to
submit a poster for our poster session and/or to participate in our "Meet
the experts" lunch!

Find out more about the symposium here: http://www.eposinhibition.nl

We hope to see you in Amsterdam this December,

Michel Failing