[visionlist] EG2019 Call for Workshops - EXTENDED DEADLINE (January, 14, 2019)
patane at ge.imati.cnr.it
Wed Nov 21 02:24:24 -05 2018
Call for EG2019 Workshops
The Eurographics 2019 Workshop Chairs invite proposals for workshops co-located with Eurographics 2019 (https://www.eurographics2019.it <https://www.eurographics2019.it/>), which will take place from May 6-10 in Genoa, Italy. EG2019 Workshops should focus on topics relevant to the Eurographics researchers and offer a forum for discussion. The Eurographics 2019 Workshop Chairs will support the organization of Workshops traditionally co-located with previous Eurographics Conferences and the proposal of new workshops, which promote the presentation of research results on traditional and emerging challenges in Computer Graphics, on related topics and applications.
Accepted workshops will take place on May 5-6, 2019 in Genova, Italy.
Submission Details for EG2019 Workshops
The Workshop proposal should not exceed 4 pages in EG Style (including CFP) and should include the following details:
● Title & Abstract
● Relevance and significance of this workshop to the main conference
● A short history of the workshop, if not being offered for the first time
● Length: Full day or half day
● Short bio of the workshop organizers
● Estimated paper submissions and paper acceptance rate
● Expected number of participants
For any information/update about this Call, please
● visit the EG2019 Workshop subsection:
● contact the EG2019 Workshops Chairs: chairs-eg2019ws at eg.org <mailto:chairs-eg2019ws at eg.org>
For further information and support for the Workshop organization (i.e., logistics, rooms, equipment, fees), please contact Giuseppe Patane’ (patane at ge.imati.cnr.it <mailto:patane at ge.imati.cnr.it>).
Important Dates & Submission for EG2019 Workshops
● Proposal Submission Deadline: January 14, 2019
● Notification of Acceptance: January 21, 2019
● Submissions emails: chairs-eg2019ws at eg.org <mailto:chairs-eg2019ws at eg.org>
Each accepted workshop will be responsible for deciding their own submission, review timeline, and programme, for publicizing the workshop, and for managing the registration fees and payment.
For the request of the “EG in-Cooperation” Status, the Chairs of the accepted EG2019 Workshops should follow the instructions available at the following URL https://www.eg.org/wp/eurographics-cooperation-with-other-bodies/ <https://www.eg.org/wp/eurographics-cooperation-with-other-bodies/>
For those Workshops that will decide to publish their proceedings in the EG Digital Library, publishing costs, notification and camera-ready deadlines are enforced by the Publisher and Chairs will be communicated successively to the Workshop acceptance.
Examples of successful Workshops co-located with previous Eurographics Conferences
● 3DOR 2018 – 3D Object Retrieval Workshop (https://3dor2018.sites.uu.nl <https://3dor2018.sites.uu.nl/>)
● VRIPHYS 2018: Virtual Reality Interaction and Physical Simulation (https://vriphys2018.sciencesconf.org <https://vriphys2018.sciencesconf.org/>)
● WICED 2017 – Intelligent Camera Control, Cinematography and Editing (http://wiced.inria.fr <http://wiced.inria.fr/>)
● EXPRESSIVE 2016 - Computational Aesthetics and Sketch-Based Interfaces and Modelling and Non-Photorealistic Animation and Rendering (http://expressive.richardt.name/2016/ <http://expressive.richardt.name/2016/>)
● ILE 2014 – Immersive Learning and Education (http://eg2014.unistra.fr/html/co-events/ILE.html <http://eg2014.unistra.fr/html/co-events/ILE.html>)
● UDMV 2014 – Urban Data Modelling and Visualisation (http://eg2014.unistra.fr/html/co-events/UDMV.html <http://eg2014.unistra.fr/html/co-events/UDMV.html>)
EG2019 Workshop Chairs
● Giuseppe Patané (CNR-IMATI, Italy)
● Ligang Liu (USTC, China)
● Renato Pajarola (Univ. of Zurich, Switzerland)
CNR - Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
IMATI - Istituto di Matematica Applicata e Tecnologie Informatiche
Via De Marini, 6
16149 Genova, Italy
e-mail: patane at ge.imati.cnr.it
Home Page: http://pers.ge.imati.cnr.it/patane/Home.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist