[visionlist] Academic Positions at the University of Essex

Hibbard, Paul B phibbard at essex.ac.uk
Fri Dec 14 06:42:51 -05 2018

We are currently recruiting for academic positions at the level of Lecturer, Senior Lecturer and Professor  in the Department of Psychology at the University of Essex. We are keen to recruit staff who would be a good fit to our current research profile, which includes vision science. We have researchers active in psychophysics, visual cognition, eye-movement recording, virtual reality, EEG and neurostimulation, amongst other areas. Our laboratories in the Centre for Brain Science are well-equipped for research in all of these areas.

Full details are available here:

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BOV174/lecturer

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BOX163/senior-lecturer

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BOU071/professor-of-psychology

Please contact Paul Hibbard (phibbard at essex.ac.uk)<mailto:phibbard at essex.ac.uk)> for informal enquiries or for more details.

Prof Paul Hibbard
Department of Psychology
University of Essex

T +44 (0)1206 873516
E phibbard at essex.ac.uk
► www.essex.ac.uk/psychology<http://www.essex.ac.uk/psychology>

WE ARE ESSEX
[/Users/paulhibbard/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_526950035]
[/Users/paulhibbard/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1973228315]<https://www.facebook.com/uniofessex> [/Users/paulhibbard/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_455122974] <https://twitter.com/Uni_of_Essex>  [/Users/paulhibbard/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1500695947] <https://vimeo.com/uniofessex>  [google-scholar-logo for signature1.png] <https://scholar.google.co.uk/>