[visionlist] Endoscopic artefact detection challenge

Sharib Ali ali.sharib2002 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 11:10:47 -05 2018

ENDOSCOPIC ARTEFACT DETECTION CHALLENGE (EAD 2019)

We are excited to announce the challenge entitled "Multi-class artefact detection in endoscopy" which will take place during the IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI'19) to be held from the 8th to the 11th April 2019 in Venice, Italy.
https://biomedicalimaging.org/2019/ <https://biomedicalimaging.org/2019/>.

The website for the challenge is:
https://ead2019.grand-challenge.org/EAD2019/ <https://ead2019.grand-challenge.org/EAD2019/>
The provisional half-day programme includes the presentation of two leading lecturers in endoscopic image processing, presentations of the ten most highly ranked methods in the challenge and awards !!!

We invite you to compete in this challenge and/or to participate in the half-day specifically reserved in IEEE ISBI19 for this event in Venice (Registration for the entire symposium or only for the challenge is possible).

Travel grants and challenge registration grants are also available to PhD students and post doctoral researchers. Please visit https://ead2019.grand-challenge.org/EAD2019/ <https://ead2019.grand-challenge.org/EAD2019/> for more details.