[visionlist] Job opportunity: 3D vision and machine learning - Research scientist or PostDoc

Martin Humenberger humenbergerm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 04:38:48 -05 2019

NAVER LABS Europe conducts fundamental and applied research in autonomous vehicles, AI, 3D mapping, AR and robotics. We encourage active participation in the academic community and our researchers regularly collaborate with world-class public research groups. We also regularly publish in venues such as ICCV, CVPR, ECCV and IJCV and release datasets for public use, such as our Proxy Virtual Worlds <http://www.europe.naverlabs.com/Research/Computer-Vision/Proxy-Virtual-Worlds> dataset.

The 3D Vision group  <http://www.europe.naverlabs.com/Research/3D-Vision>is currently inviting applications from scientists who are excited about contributing to research in areas related to 3D vision and machine learning. In detail, we are looking for motivated researchers to investigate how traditional 3D vision methods can be improved using modern machine learning techniques. Related research fields include camera pose estimation, VSLAM, VIO, visual localization, 3D mapping, 3D scene understanding and 3D reconstruction.

Requirements:

Highly motivated and good team player.
Ph.D. degree in computer vision, robotics or in a related discipline.
Excellent publication track record in venues such as ICCV, CVPR, ECCV, BMVC, ICRA, IROS, TPAMI and IJCV.
Experienced development skills, preferably in C/C++ and/or python.​​
Application instructions

To submit an application, please send your CV, cover letter as well as the name of at least one reference to martin.humenberger at naverlabs.com <mailto:martin.humenberger at naverlabs.com> and dl_candidates at naverlabs.com <mailto:dl_candidates at naverlabs.com>.

http://www.europe.naverlabs.com/NAVER-LABS-Europe/Jobs/3D-vision-and-machine-learning-Research-scientist <http://www.europe.naverlabs.com/NAVER-LABS-Europe/Jobs/3D-vision-and-machine-learning-Research-scientist>