[visionlist] DyViTo (Dynamics in Vision and Touch) Workshop Hosted by Justus Liebig University Giessen
Cheeseman, Jacob Raleigh
Jacob.Cheeseman at psychol.uni-giessen.de
Mon Jan 14 08:02:25 -05 2019
We invite you to attend our upcoming workshop, to be held the 11th-14th of March 2019 at the beautiful Rauischholzhausen Conference Centre<http://schloss.faber-management.de/> located near Giessen, Germany<https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gie%C3%9Fen> The meeting is funded by the European Union Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions grant "DyViTo: Dynamics in Vision and Touch". Please visit our website<https://dyvito.com/> for more information about the goals of the network, participating universities, and industrial partners.
This meeting is the first in a series of workshops to be hosted by the member institutions of the DyViTo network. Each workshop will have invited talks and poster sessions featuring the latest work on visual, haptic, and multisensory perception of object and material properties. Confirmed speakers for our first meeting include:
* Roberta Klatzky<https://www.cmu.edu/dietrich/psychology/people/core-training-faculty/klatzky-roberta.html>
* Marc Ernst<https://www.uni-ulm.de/in/psy-acog/team/marc-ernst/>
* Rufin VanRullen<http://www.cerco.ups-tlse.fr/~rufin/>
* Anya Hurlbert<https://www.ncl.ac.uk/ion/staff/profile/anyahurlbert.html#background>
* Astrid Kappers<https://research.tue.nl/en/persons/astrid-ml-kappers>
* Felix Wichmann<https://www.is.mpg.de/person/felix>
* Peter Janssen<https://gbiomed.kuleuven.be/english/LBI/Members/members-of-the-leuven-brain-institute/00014679>
* Huseyin Boyaci<http://hboyaci.bilkent.edu.tr/>
* Massimiliano Di Luca<https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/staff/profiles/psychology/diluca-massimiliano.aspx>
* Bei Xiao<https://www.american.edu/cas/faculty/bxiao.cfm>
* Frank Maile<https://www.linkedin.com/in/frank-j-maile-13212110/?originalSubdomain=de>
* Siegrid Siderius<https://www.linkedin.com/in/siegrid-siderius-0507013/?originalSubdomain=nl>
The workshop is open to non-network members for participation, but space is limited, so apply early to secure your place!
The registration fee is 630 Euros, which will cover meals and lodging, as well as a historical tour of nearby Marburg. Payments will be made by international bank transfer following receipt of an invoice.
To register, please complete this form before the deadline on 31 January: https://goo.gl/forms/Bf0bPYRpXIXC9wyt2
For questions regarding this event, please contact us at this address: dyvitogiessen at gmail.com<mailto:dyvitogiessen at gmail.com>
Jacob R. Cheeseman and Müge Çavdan
Department of General Psychology
Justus Liebig University Giessen
D-35394 Giessen, Hesse, Germany
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist