[visionlist] Postdoctoral position in Cambridge UK

Anina Rich anina.rich at mq.edu.au
Tue Jan 22 20:56:06 -04 2019

Please distribute on behalf of my colleague, Dr Alex Woolgar!

Dear colleagues,

We’re recruiting a 3-year postdoctoral fellow to be based at the MRC-Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit, University of Cambridge (UK). Please spread the word!

We are seeking a postdoctoral research fellow with experience in human neuroimaging (fMRI, MEG, and/or concurrent TMS-fMRI), an interest in advanced analysis methods (e.g. multivariate pattern analysis) and a passion for pushing the boundaries of what we can learn about cognition from neuroimaging. The successful candidate will work independently and collaboratively within the research programme lead by Alex Woolgar on projects investigating the neural basis of selective attention and flexible cognition.

This is a three-year training programme with a requirement for you to hold a PhD/DPhil upon commencement. We are committed to the engagement and retention of the best possible talent and to creating an environment that encourages excellence in scientific research by supporting and encouraging equality and diversity. Candidates from minority groups and/or women are especially encouraged to apply. Full details athttp://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/20066/<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/FPiiCWLVn6izVW6VsKAQMM?domain=jobs.cam.ac.uk>

Thanks very much,
Alex

Alex Woolgar
Programme Leader Track Scientist
MRC Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit
School of Clinical Medicine, University of Cambridge
15 Chaucer Road, Cambridge, CB2 7EF
+44 (0) 1223 767704

Professor Anina N. Rich
Director, Perception in Action Research Centre (PARC)
Department of Cognitive Science
Macquarie University
Phone: +61 2 98509597
Homepage: https://www.cogsci.mq.edu.au/members/profile.php?memberID=194