[visionlist] CVPR / EARTH VISION Workshop 2019: call for papers

Bertrand Le Saux bertrand.le_saux at onera.fr
Thu Jan 24 06:05:08 -04 2019

[EARTH VISION Workshop 2019]
[https://www.grss-ieee.org/earthvision2019/]

Dear colleagues [apologies for cross posting]

We are pleased to invite you to submit a full paper to the 3rd
EARTHVISION Workshop “Large scale computer vision for remote sensing
imagery” held in conjunction with the IEEE Computer Vision and Pattern
Recognition conference (CVPR,http://cvpr2019.thecvf.com/) in Long Beach,
CA. It will take place on either June 16 or 17, 2019 (date to be
confirmed).

During this workshop, we aim at fostering collaboration between the
computer vision and Earth observation communities. We want to create a
forum for discussion to boost automated interpretation of Earth
observation data and to raise awareness inside the vision community of
the challenges related to remote sensing, a quickly evolving field of
research with a big impact on human society, economy, industry and the
planet.

Papers must be formatted according to CVPR guidelines (max. 8 pages
without references) using the template found on the workshop Website.
Full papers submission deadline is March 7, 2019 at 23h59 GMT.
Please use the CMT submission site accessible
fromhttps://www.grss-ieee.org/earthvision2019/

The workshop is co-sponsored by IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing
Society and by the International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote
Sensing.

Looking forward to seeing you in Long Beach!

The workshop organizers