[visionlist] [job-post] PostDoctoral positions on low-latency vision for autonomous robotics

Chiara Bartolozzi Chiara.Bartolozzi at iit.it
Mon Jan 28 06:08:20 -04 2019

The Event-Driven Perception for Robotics (EDPR) Research Line (www.edpr.iit.it) at the iCub facility – Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia (IIT) – is seeking to appoint two postdoctoral fellows in the area of low-latency vision for autonomous robots.

We are looking for talented and enthusiastic postdocs who will join our team to develop algorithms for low-latency and high-speed vision for motion estimation and 3D object tracking. In particular, the candidates will be in a unique position to exploit recent advances in machine learning and more traditional computer vision techniques, in combination with novel biologically “event-driven” inspired sensors.

More details at https://www.iit.it/careers/openings/opening/914-postdoctoral-positions-on-low-latency-vision-for-autonomous-robotics

The deadline is approaching: 31 January 2019