[visionlist] Machine learning position at Boeing

Sildomar Takahashi Monteiro sildomar at ieee.org
Thu Feb 14 10:12:33 -04 2019

This specific position is for US citizens interested in applied machine
learning. The position is with Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS).

Follow this link to apply: http://j.rfer.us/BOEUK216VW

About the position:
    At Boeing, our software engineers use their expertise to dream up next
generation software capabilities for some amazing aerospace platforms. Join
us and you will have the unique opportunity to develop real-time embedded
software for the most sophisticated military aircraft in the world. Across
BDS our teams are developing software for the next generation Air Force
Trainer (T-X); tactical fighter aircraft (F-15, F/A -18, F-22); unmanned
air vehicles (MQ 25); space, satellite, and weapons systems; state of the
art flight simulators; cybersecurity solutions, and much more.

Key responsibilities include:
 - Software Algorithm Development using advance Machine Learning
techniques.
 - Software development, modeling, simulation, testing, and/or analysis
using C, C++, C#, Python, Java, MatLab, Ada, or Linux.

Basic Qualifications (Required):
 - Bachelor’s degree or greater in a technical field of study.
 - Ability to obtain US Security clearance (post-start).
 - This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for
which the US Government requires US Citizenship.

Below are a few of the primary sites we are looking to add talent:
 - St. Louis, MO
 - Oklahoma City, OK
 - Huntsville, AL
 - El Segundo, CA