[visionlist] [EARTH VISION Workshop 2019] Deadline extension

Bertrand Le Saux bertrand.le_saux at onera.fr
Thu Mar 7 08:44:27 -04 2019

[EARTH VISION Workshop 2019]
[https://www.grss-ieee.org/earthvision2019/]

Dear colleagues [apologies for cross posting]

We are pleased to invite you to submit a full paper to the 3rd
EARTHVISION Workshop “Large scale computer vision for remote sensing
imagery” held in conjunction with the IEEE Computer Vision and Pattern
Recognition conference (CVPR,http://cvpr2019.thecvf.com/) in Long Beach,
CA. It will take place on June 17, 2019.

*Following numerous requests, please note that we extended a bit the
deadline to give you the opportunity to finish experiments and polish
your papers.*

Papers must be formatted according to CVPR guidelines (max. 8 pages
without references) using the template found on the workshop Website.
Full papers submission deadline is *March 8**, 2019 at 23h59 GMT. *
Please use the CMT submission site accessible
fromhttps://www.grss-ieee.org/earthvision2019/

The workshop is co-sponsored by IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing
Society and by the International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote
Sensing.

Looking forward to seeing you in Long Beach!

The workshop organizers