[visionlist] IGS2019 Call for Posters
patane at ge.imati.cnr.it
Thu Mar 21 03:16:24 -04 2019
International Geometry Summit 2019 – Call for Posters
17-21 June 2019, Vancouver – Canada
On 2019, the IGS2019 International Geometry Summit features 4 major conferences in Computer Graphics and applications
● SPM - Solid and Physical Modelling
● SIAM/GD Computational Geometric Design
● SMI - Shape Modelling International
<>● GMP- Geometric Modelling and Processing
IGS2019 seeks poster submissions, which describe recent work, highly relevant results of work in progress, or successful systems and applications, in all areas related to
● solid and physical modelling
● computational geometric design
● shape modelling and analysis
● geometric modelling and processing
Presenting a poster is an important way to get feedback on work that has not yet been published. Poster presentations will be an integral part of IGS2019, with a joint poster session for interactive discussion between presenters and attendees, plus a fast-forward presentation track where authors will orally present a brief summary of their work to all IGS2019 attendees. We require at least one presenter per accepted poster to attend IGS2019 or one of its 4 conferences.
Poster submissions must be in English and include authors names, affiliation, and contact. The submission must be in the form of a two/four-page abstract, as a PDF file with embedded fonts, and must be formatted according to the LATEX guidelines available at the following URL
Poster abstracts must be submitted by email to igs2019poster at gmail.com Additional material is not mandatory and can be shared as a DropBox link or sent by using common FTP services.
Final posters must be in portrait format with a maximum size given by the A0 standard (841 x 1189 mm, or 33.1 x 46.8 in).
Two/four-page abstracts will be included in the Poster proceedings.
IGS2019 Poster Chairs & Contact For more information, please contact the Posters Chairs igs2019poster@ <mailto:igs2019poster at gmail.com>gmail <mailto:igs2019poster at gmail.com>.com <mailto:igs2019poster at gmail.com>
● Carolina Beccari (University of Bologna, Italy)
● Xin Shane Li (Louisiana State University, USA)
● Tao Ju (Washington University, USA)
● Giuseppe Patanè (CNR-IMATI, Italy)
● April 22, 2019: Two/four-page abstract and optional material submission
● April 26, 2019: Notification of results
● May 13, 2019: Camera-ready material submission (to be published in IGS2019 Poster Proceedings)
CNR - Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
IMATI - Istituto di Matematica Applicata e Tecnologie Informatiche
Via De Marini, 6
16149 Genova, Italy
e-mail: patane at ge.imati.cnr.it
Home Page: http://pers.ge.imati.cnr.it/patane/Home.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist