[visionlist] REMINDER: abstract submission deadline ECVP 2019 approaching

Johan Wagemans johan.wagemans at kuleuven.be
Fri Mar 22 02:06:57 -04 2019

Dear colleagues,

The deadline for Abstract Submission for the 42nd edition of the European Conference on Visual Perception in Leuven, Belgium (August 25-29, 2019), is approaching.

All types of original research on visual perception are welcome, regardless of the scientific discipline (e.g., vision science, psychology, neuroscience, biology, computer vision), addressing fundamental questions as well as applications. We invite contributions as talks (15' including discussion) or posters. Abstracts are limited to max. 200 words (no images, no references). Submit your abstract before April 1st, 2019, 23:59 CET (i.e., UTC + 1h)!
Note that you will need to have registered<https://kuleuvencongres.be/ecvp2019/registration> and paid the registration fee in order to submit an abstract. You will receive the link to the abstract submission system together with your proof of payment.
Confirmation of acceptance for oral or poster presentation will be sent on May 15th, 2019.

[Register Now]

In addition to the regular program, we have an excellent series of 12 tutorials<https://kuleuvencongres.be/ecvp2019/program#tutorials> on Sunday (free for registered participants), 13 symposia<https://kuleuvencongres.be/ecvp2019/documents/ecvp-2019-symposia-full-program-19-02-19.pdf>, and a Phenomenal Vision Night<https://kuleuvencongres.be/ecvp2019/program#demo-night>.

We are looking forward to receiving many excellent submissions!

Johan Wagemans, on behalf of the scientific and organizing committees

Please find more information on www.ecvp2019.com<http://www.ecvp2019.com>