[visionlist] IGS2019 (Int. Geometry Summit) - Call for Posters
patane at ge.imati.cnr.it
Wed Apr 10 06:33:48 -04 2019
International Geometry Summit 2019 – Call for Posters
17-21 June 2019, Vancouver – Canada
On 2019, the IGS2019 International Geometry Summit features 4 major conferences in Computer Graphics and applications
● SPM - Solid and Physical Modelling
● SIAM/GD Computational Geometric Design
● SMI - Shape Modelling International
<>● GMP- Geometric Modelling and Processing
IGS2019 seeks poster submissions, which describe recent work, highly relevant results of work in progress, or successful systems and applications, in all areas related to
● solid and physical modelling
● computational geometric design
● shape modelling and analysis
● geometric modelling and processing
Presenting a poster is an important way to get feedback on work that has not yet been published. Poster presentations will be an integral part of IGS2019, with a joint poster session for interactive discussion between presenters and attendees, plus a fast-forward presentation track where authors will orally present a brief summary of their work to all IGS2019 attendees. We require at least one presenter per accepted poster to attend IGS2019 or one of its 4 conferences.
Poster submissions must be in English and include authors names, affiliation, and contact. The submission must be in the form of a two/four-page abstract, as a PDF file with embedded fonts, and must be formatted according to the LATEX guidelines available at the following URL
Poster abstracts must be submitted by email to igs2019poster at gmail.com <mailto:igs2019poster at gmail.com> Additional material is not mandatory and can be shared as a DropBox link or sent by using common FTP services.
Final posters must be in portrait format with a maximum size given by the A0 standard (841 x 1189 mm, or 33.1 x 46.8 in).
Two/four-page abstracts will be included in the Poster proceedings.
IGS2019 Poster Chairs & Contact For more information, please contact the Posters Chairs igs2019poster@ <mailto:igs2019poster at gmail.com>gmail <mailto:igs2019poster at gmail.com>.com <mailto:igs2019poster at gmail.com>
● Carolina Beccari (University of Bologna, Italy)
● Xin Shane Li (Louisiana State University, USA)
● Tao Ju (Washington University, USA)
● Giuseppe Patanè (CNR-IMATI, Italy)
● April 22, 2019: Two/four-page abstract and optional material submission
● April 26, 2019: Notification of results
● May 13, 2019: Camera-ready material submission (to be published in IGS2019 Poster Proceedings)
CNR - Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
IMATI - Istituto di Matematica Applicata e Tecnologie Informatiche
Via De Marini, 6
16149 Genova, Italy
e-mail: patane at ge.imati.cnr.it
Home Page: http://pers.ge.imati.cnr.it/patane/Home.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist