[visionlist] Call for data blitz presenters at VSS Satellite on Aesthetics

Ilkay Isik ilkayisik at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 04:43:28 -04 2019

Submit for the "Aesthetics Social" Data Blitz by April 15 if you are
presenting
work on visual aesthetics at VSS meeting.

This year at VSS we will have a satellite event on Aesthetics, with the
goal of bringing together researchers who are interested in understanding
aesthetic response to art, nature, faces, colors, shapes, and beyond. It
will take place on Monday, May 20th 2-3:30 (Citrus/Glades).

The event will include a data blitz on aesthetics-related research and a
social with light refreshments. Data Blitz presentations are open to anyone
who will be presenting aesthetics-related work at VSS, and we have extended
the deadline for submissions to *Monday 4/15*.

*If you are interested in presenting your findings at the Data Blitz
session* please send an email to ed.vessel at ae.mpg.de (ATTN: Aesthetics
Social
Data Blitz) by April 15, 2019 with the following information:
Presenter name, affiliation, and academic status (student/postdoc/PI/etc.)
Title and abstract of your VSS presentation
Date/time and type of your VSS presentation (poster/talk)

We hope to see you there!
Ilkay Isik, on behalf of the Aesthetics Social Data Blitz organizing
committee.

---
Ilkay Isik
Doctoral Student
Max-Planck-Institute for Empirical Aesthetics
Department of Neuroscience
Grueneburgweg 14
D-60322 Frankfurt am Main

+49 69 8300479-343