[visionlist] CfP - Visual Object Tracking Challenge Workshop (VOT2019) at ICCV

Pflugfelder Roman Roman.Pflugfelder at ait.ac.at
Tue Apr 23 06:16:20 -04 2019

*** Apologies for multiple posting *** Please distribute this call to interested parties ***

ICCV Visual Object Tracking Challenge Workshop, VOT2019
either October 27, 28 or November 2 2019, Seoul, Korea

Full-day workshop in conjunction with ICCV 2019
http://www.votchallenge.net/vot2019

*** We thank our SPONSOR SICK *** We thank our SPONSOR Faculty of Computer and Information Science, University of Ljubljana ***

_______________________
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
_______________________

We are happy to announce the 7th Visual Object Tracking Challenge! VOT2019 will be held in conjunction with ICCV2019. The results of all VOT2019 challenges will be presented at the ICCV 2019 VOT workshop.

Novelties of VOT2019:
* Two new challenges introduced (VOT-RGBT & VOT-RGBD)
* VOT-RGBT2019 challenge will evaluate trackers that use 4 channels (RGB + IR) in tracking
* VOT-RGBD2019 challenge will evaluate trackers that use 4 channels (RGB + depth) in tracking
* Updated VOT toolkit to support multi-channel inputs

Participate by:
1. Sending the results of your tracker
2. Sending a full-length paper
3. Sending your improved ICCV rejected paper

We are soliciting (not necessarily original) trackers to participate in
a competition on a common dataset and evaluation methodology provided by
the committee. Contributors of the trackers outperforming the baseline
will be invited to co-author the results paper.

The VOT committee solicits full-length papers describing:
* Original or improved trackers as well as papers giving new insights
into existing trackers or class of trackers.
* Novel ways of using and extending the VOT framework for tracker
performance analysis.

________________
IMPORTANT DATES
________________

Challenge open: April 15th 2019
Results Submission: May 31st 2019 (24:00 CET - midnight)
Paper Submission I (standard): June 14th 2019
Paper Submission II (high-quality tracking papers not accepted to ICCV): August 3rd 2019
Notification: August 12th 2019
Camera-ready: August 25th 2019
Workshop: either October 27, 28 or November 2, 2019 (TBA)

For updated information, please see the VOT2019 homepage
(http://www.votchallenge.net/vot2019/).

____________________
TRACKING CHALLENGES
____________________

*** NEW *** VOT thermal and infrared short-term tracking challenge VOT-RGBT2019
  [Multi-modality tracking under RGB and T partial modality de-synchronization.]

*** NEW *** VOT color and depth long-term tracking challenge VOT-RGBD2019
  [Using depth to improve LT RGB tracking with target disappearance.]

* VOT short-term tracking challenge VOT-ST2019 (same as in VOT2018)
  [Robust short-term tracking under appearance variation, occlusion and clutter.]

* VOT short-term real-time challenge VOT-RT2019 (same as in VOT2018)
  [Robust short-term tracking under time constraints.]

* VOT long-term tracking challenge VOT-LT2019 (same as in VOT2018)
  [Robust tracking with target disappearance.]

_________
CONTACTS
_________

Homepage:
http://www.votchallenge.net/vot2019/

Stay informed by subscribing to the VOT mailing list:

Best regards,
The VOT2019 team