[visionlist] AC3E Postdoctoral positions offered, Valparaíso, Chile
mariajose.escobar at usm.cl
Mon Apr 29 14:29:52 -04 2019
FOUR POSTDOCTORAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE
The Advanced Center for Electrical and Electronic Engineering (AC3E) is offering up to four postdoctoral fellowships in the lines of research of the Center: Control and Automation, Renewable Energy and Power Conversion, Robotics, Biomedical Systems, Electrical Systems, and Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
The AC3E is part of Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María - UTFSM - one of the most prestigious universities in Chile and Latin America. The Center was created in 2014 to group individual research efforts into multi- and inter-disciplinary teams and to focus research towards industry related problems to spark innovation.
UTFSM is ranked #1 in Latin America in Electronic & Electrical Engineering and in Automation & Control, according to the ARWU Shanghai Ranking of Academic Subjects 2018.
One of the postdoctoral fellows will be part of the Clinical Research Center for the Improved Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Vocal Hyperfunction (P50 grant of the National Institute of Health - NIH, USA) that AC3E is part of through Dr. Matías Zañartu and other researchers.
1. Cover letter explaining your interest in becoming part of AC3E.
2. Curriculum Vitae, including a list of publications.
3. Documentation providing evidence of the possession of a PhD or that the applicant is in the last stage of his/her doctoral studies.
4. Contact details of at least two referees, that may be contacted for a reference letter.
1. The postdoctoral fellowships are initially for a two-year period.
2. Required documents should be provided in English in a single PDF file.
3. AC3E is committed to gender diversity and we encourage women applicants to write confidently about their achievements.
4. The positions are for working at AC3E, located at UTFSM main campus in Valparaiso, Chile.
5. Selected candidates are expected to join AC3E no later than November 2019.
6. DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION SUBMISSION is 31st of May, 2019.
7. Applications should be sent to ac3e at usm.cl<mailto:ac3e at usm.cl> with subject POSTDOC POSITIONS 2019-1
8. Additional information can be found at www.ac3e.cl<http://www.ac3e.cl> and at www.usm.cl<http://www.usm.cl>
9. Further enquiries can be sent to ac3e at usm.cl<mailto:ac3e at usm.cl>
María José Escobar, Ph.D.
Departamento de Electrónica
Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist