[visionlist] Early bird registration closes May 10 for the CVR International Conference on Predictive Vision on June 10-13, 2019.

Patrick Cavanagh patcav1 at yorku.ca
Mon May 6 17:47:28 -04 2019

Just a friendly reminder that early bird registration for the CVR / VISTA International Conference on Predictive Vision is only available until Friday, May 10th. On May 11th, the price will go up:
Faculty's registration fee will go up to $300
Grad students and postdocs' registration fee will go up to $100
Undergrad students' registration fee will go up to $40.
Tickets for the banquet are also selling fast. We can only accommodate 140 guests at the banquet, so if you would like to go I encourage you to purchase tickets for it sooner rather than later.