[visionlist] Recommendations for a visual stimulus display system

Aniruddha Das ad2069 at columbia.edu
Fri May 24 17:20:06 -04 2019

 After many years of using a Cambridge Systems / VGI display that was
integrated into our (macaque) behavioral control setup, we are looking to
upgrade. It would make the most sense to use a display system that can be
controlled using commands (e.g. UDP) from the behavioral control computer.

I would greatly appreciate your suggestions and recommendations.

Sincerely

Aniruddha

Aniruddha Das
Associate Professor,

Dept of Neuroscience & Zuckerman Institute,
Columbia University

Jerome L. Greene Science Center, Rm L5-005

3227 Broadway
New York, NY 10027

Office 212 853-1092 / Lab    212 853-1093
email: ad2069 at columbia.edu