[visionlist] Last weeks to register for HCP Course 2019!

Jennifer Elam elam4hcp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 21:09:04 -04 2019

 Reminder that it's the last few weeks to register for this year's HCP
Course July 8 – 12, 2019 in beautiful, cool Portland, Oregon. We have room
for you! Don't delay, our hotel booking deadline is one week from today,
Saturday June 15.

Check out the updated HCP Course schedule and faculty list
<https://store.humanconnectome.org/courses/2019/exploring-the-human-connectome.php#schedule>
!

This year we have expanded our hands-on sessions to help you discover and
use HCP neuroimaging analysis pipelines. Course attendees will even have
the opportunity to try out and troubleshoot the HCP Pipelines out on their
own data!

We're also covering the just released Lifespan HCP Development (ages 5-21)
and Aging (ages 36-100+) data and updates to the suite of shared methods an
tools developed by HCP that you can use in your work.
For more info visit the
<http://store.humanconnectome.org/courses/2019%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20/exploring-the-human-connectome.php>
HCP Course 2019 website
<https://store.humanconnectome.org/courses/2019/exploring-the-human-connectome.php>.
Register soon, the course is filling up fast!

If you have any questions, please contact us at: hcpcourse
<hcpcourse at humanconnectome.org>@humanconnectome.org
<hcpcourse at humanconnectome.org>

We look forward to seeing you in Portland!
Best,
2019 HCP Course Organizers

P.S. If you are lucky enough to be attending OHBM in Rome this week, you
can find out more about the HCP Course and the Brain Analysis Library of
Spatial maps and Atlases (BALSA) data sharing platform at Table Top #1
(right by the bar)! Come see us!

--
Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Scientific Outreach, Human Connectome Project
elam at wustl.edu
www.humanconnectome.org