[visionlist] Postdoctoral Positions at Kimia Lab

Morteza Babaee mortezababaee at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 00:36:12 -04 2019

 Kimia lab invites applicants for several postdoctoral positions to work in
a medical image analysis project. You will work in a well-funded and
prestigious project at the University of Waterloo with collaborations with
the Vector Institute. We offer multiple postdoc positions to develop AI
algorithms for big image data retrieval in the medical imaging field. You
will be part of our fast-growing team and will assist us to manage,
coordinate and connect the outcomes of several collaborating teams.

Position 1:  Outstanding language and communication skills and an excellent
publication record. knowledge in medical imaging/AI/Python would be an
asset.

Position 2: Excellent knowledge in medical imaging/AI/Python. Good language
and communication skills would be required.

For both positions, preferably living in Canada and lawfully eligible to
work in Canada.
Please send your resume to kimia.admin at uwaterloo.ca
Kimi lab has recently awarded more than $7M from several governmental
grants including ORF-RE, SIF and NSERC CRD to innovate and commercialize
technologies in the digital pathology and artificial intelligence fields.
For more information visit:  http://kimia.uwaterloo.ca.

Regards,
Dr. Morteza Babaie,
Postdoctoral Fellow at Kimia Lab