[visionlist] 5 years of ModVis

Mulligan, Jeffrey B. (ARC-TH) jeffrey.b.mulligan at nasa.gov
Tue Jul 9 20:02:14 -04 2019

Dear All,

As many of you know, my co-organizers and I have been running a workshop on Computational and Mathematical Models in Vision (https://www.conf.purdue.edu/modvis/).  We now have extended abstracts in the form of one-page pdfs for the last 5 ModVis workshops: 2015-2019. These abstracts are available on the ModVis section of the Purdue open-access ePubs web site:  https://docs.lib.purdue.edu/modvis/.  We thought that the modeling community would benefit from having a list of the titles and authors in one file, organized into thematic sections – this file can be found here:

https://docs.lib.purdue.edu/modvis/modvis_2015_2019.pdf

This list could be called “who has been modeling what in vision.”  Each title in this 10-page pdf provides a link to the extended abstract on the ModVis web site.  Enjoy!

- Jeff Mulligan
(on behalf of the rest of the committee:  Zyg Pizlo, Anne Sereno and Qasim Zaidi, who did the work of organizing the collection)