[visionlist] Postdoc positions at RIKEN Center for Brain Science, Japan

Kazuhisa Shibata kazuhisa.shibata at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 12:30:30 -04 2019

We seek postdoctoral researchers for our team (Lab for Human Cognition and
Learning) that will be newly launched at RIKEN Center for Brain Science in
Japan this fall. Start date is flexible.

The team will focus on brain bases of higher cognitive functions and
learning, with a particular emphasis on the interactions between
subconscious and conscious processing. For this aim, we will combine
psychophysics, fMRI, neurofeedback, machine learning, and computational
modeling.

For more details of the conditions and application process, please see the
following page:
https://www.shibatalab.net/recruit-eng

Best,
Kaz
--
Kazuhisa Shibata

(Current)
Senior Chief Researcher
Brain and Mind Research Team
Department of Functional Brain Imaging Research
National Institute of Radiological Sciences
National Institutes of Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology

(Since Oct 1st 2019)
Team Leader
Lab for Human Cognition and Learning
Center for Brain Science