[visionlist] Lab manager in neuroscience lab at Karolinska Institutet in Stockholm, Sweden

Evelina Thunell evelina.thunell at ki.se
Mon Sep 23 10:49:56 -04 2019

Dear vision scientists,

We are recruiting a Swedish-speaking lab manager for our lab at Karolinska Institutet in Stockholm, Sweden. We are an international group of highly motivated researchers working in the multi-disciplinary field between psychology and neuroscience. We use techniques such as fMRI, EEG, and psychophysics to investigate the neural and perceptual basis for multisensory perception and integration of the chemical senses.

For more info and to apply:
https://ki.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:287707/type:job/where:4/apply:1

Best regards,
Evelina

------------
Evelina Thunell | Postdoc
Dept. of Clinical Neuroscience | Karolinska Institutet
Nobels väg 9 | 171 77 | Stockholm
+46(0)73 083 47 37
evelina.thunell at ki.se<mailto:evelina.thunell at ki.se> | www.ki.se<http://www.ki.se/>
http://ki.se/en/cns/johan-lundstroms-research-group
Karolinska Institutet - a Medical University

När du skickar e-post till Karolinska Institutet (KI) innebär detta att KI kommer att behandla dina personuppgifter. Här finns information om hur KI behandlar personuppgifter<https://ki.se/medarbetare/integritetsskyddspolicy>.

Sending email to Karolinska Institutet (KI) will result in KI processing your personal data. You can read more about KI's processing of personal data here<https://ki.se/en/staff/data-protection-policy>.