[visionlist] Tenure-Track Assistant Professor, Cognitive Psychology at the Rochester Institute of Technology

Andrew Herbert amhgss at rit.edu
Wed Sep 25 09:56:01 -04 2019

Dear colleagues,

The Department of Psychology at the Rochester Institute of Technology has an opening for a tenure-track assistant professor in cognitive psychology. Please see the full ad for details. In short, we’re looking for someone to teach courses and do research that bridge cognition and human centered computing.

I’m chairing the search committee, so if you have questions, please contact me directly.

Cheers,
Andy

Andrew M. Herbert, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology,